Saturday, April 30, 2016

RICARDO one of our best partners in San Francisco.

Michael (Uber)

Apr 29, 09:12 

Hi Ricardo,

Thanks for writing in. This is Michael. We appreciate your efforts getting in touch with us and giving us the opportunity to address your concern.

I truly understand the feeling of receiving this notification especially when you know your self that you are doing your best. However, I have checked your account that is perfectly fine and active, with an outstanding rating.

Regarding your concern, please be advised that cancelled trips by your riders will never count against your acceptance rate. We only consider the number of requests that you did not accept. We understand that it can be frustrating when a rider cancels a request after you're already en route to the pickup location. However, riders may need to cancel for a variety of reasons. Moreover, trips that were cancelled by you, it will affect your acceptance rate.

In addition, one factor that can affect your acceptance rate are your expired trips. These are the trips that you did not accept on time and they count as rejections. If you had to cancel trips, those that are not after the 5 minutes time frame, this also affects your acceptance rate. Please remember two things. You should only be online when you are ready to accept and you should try to accept as soon as possible.

No need to worry about the automated message. I've checked your account and I see that you have a very high acceptance rate and is one of our best partners in San Francisco. I really appreciate that you're providing 100% excellent customer service to our riders. Please disregard the email that you are received because this might be an error prompt in our system. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding here.

Let me know if you have other questions. You may also find this link helpful.

Best,

Michael
help.uber.com

Ricardochocolate

Apr 27, 11:57 

Hi there!
Lately I noticed the system was kind of slow, and the App was showing me way back on the map. And I got calls asking where I was, probably because people late for work! I also call them explain where I am, to let them know what's going on. Most of the times, they ask me to cancel, and not to be charge, and sometimes they cancel themselves. Of course there is a lot more of different situations , but most of times the system delay really was the issue. One of that, I was already on 280 towards downtown, and I got a call back in Daly City Mall. I call the rider, and told him, I'm already on the freeway, do you what to wait? He said no, please cancel. What should I do? I'm trying my best to improve the service. Sincerely, 
Ricardo Reis.

Sent from my iPhone
> On Apr 27, 2016, at 10:01 AM, partnerssf@uber.com wrote:



> Hi Ricardo,

> It looks like you’ve been canceling a lot of trips lately. When you don’t complete trips, you aren't able to earn fares with Uber. 

> It’s best to “go offline” if you can’t complete the trips you accept. We understand that there may be times when something unexpected or urgent comes up causing you to cancel a trip, but high rates of cancellation also undermine the reliability of the Uber platform

No comments:

Post a Comment