Thursday, April 21, 2016

BAD ROUTE REPORT

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

Your request (134614463) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email.

Mahima Shree (Uber)

Apr 20, 13:30 

Hi Ricardo,

Thanks for reaching out.

I understand that you are concerned about the feedback message received through the text. I know how frustrating this would be to see such feedback after working so hard.

We understand that not all trips can be bad and not all trips can be good as well, and in our life we sometimes have to deal with different kinds of people. What's important is that you're okay, that you maintain your professionalism and composure in the face of uncertainties.

Ricardo, I do really appreciate your thoughts. Just continue doing what you do best, and I'm confident that you'll gain a string of satisfied riders along the way and will not get such feedback texts from Uber.
It’s important to let you know that Uber is only successful if you are successfull.

Let me not miss the moment to appreciate you, while reviewing your account I observed your ratings are really on good standing. We greatly value your association with Uber and your overall rating clearly shows that you have been taking amazing care of our driver partners. Uber is honored to have partners like you! You're not only a partner but a family to Uber.

I would request you to not get disappointed with the text. Just do you best.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions or concerns. We're just an email away! Happy to assist you always.

Thanks,

Mahima Shree
help.uber.com

Ricardochocolate

Apr 19, 09:32 

I got these text message: Hi, it's Uber! As an effort to help drivers improve, this automated message is to notify you of feedback from your riders in the past week. You received a 'Bad Route or Lack of City Knowledge' complaint. Please go to http://t.uber.com/bad-route for details on what this means and next steps!

I worked as a Cab Driver in San Francisco for 24 years, and of course I have a very good knowledge of the city. The shortcuts, the ales ways, etc. and every rider that I have, I always asked for theirs preference route. If they don't, I always do my best. And if you can send me the comments, to see what they talking in about. Because for me, it doesn't make any sense. Sound like, a misjudgment same how. Thanks! Ricardo Reis.

This email is a service from Uber.
[1RXKGR-Y0G1]

No comments:

Post a Comment